Bank Backup and RestorationForeword:
This page is only intended to provide insight into how to backup your UAC bank file, and how to restore it in the case that it becomes corrupted or unavailable for any reason. Do note that we do not take any responsibility for anything that may happen during this process.
Step 1: Locating the Bank File
To find your bank file, please follow the following steps:
- First open the "My Documents" folder on your computer, and navigate to the "Starcraft II" folder.
- Within the "Starcraft II" folder, navigate to "Accounts" and pick your account (If there are multiple)
- Once inside your account, there may be one or more folders depending on your region. These are your bank IDs (Bio-metric IDs)
- For US/North America, go to 1-S1-xxxxxxxx folder
- For Asia, go to 3-S3-xxxxxxxx folder
- Under both folders, navigate to the "Banks" folder
- For US/North America, the bank file will be inside "1-S2-1-375017". It will be called "UAC.SC2Bank"
- For Asia, the bank file will be inside "3-S2-1-4481771". It will be called "UAC.SC2Bank"
Step 2: Backing up the Bank File
To back up just the UAC bank file, simply copy the "UAC.SC2Bank" file, and paste it elsewhere, preferably onto a USB drive or onto a Cloud file service where it is separate from your computer
Step 3: Restoring the Bank File
To restore your bank file, please follow the following steps:
- Launch Starcraft II and play a game of UAC. Make sure to save so it creates the local folder within your "Banks" folder.
- Close Starcraft II, and navigate to your local "Banks" folder. Refer to Step 1 for locating the bank file.
- Navigate to where you stored your backed up bank file.
- Copy the backed up bank file.
- Paste and Overwrite the bank file in your local "Banks" folder.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM