[READ THIS] Rules Of The Dungeon [READ THIS]

Discussion in 'Kith's Rework Dungeon' started by Kith, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kith

Kith HELLO YES I AM FISH Map Developer Moderator

Battle.net ID:
    I was originally going to let the Rework Dungeon run by the global rules and have things be nice and chill, but recent events have inspired me to write up some special guidelines specific to this section to prevent things from getting out of hand. Again.

1. Do not go off-topic.
    This one is very simple: keep your discussion relevant to the thread you are posting in. If you want to say something that's unrelated to the topic of the thread, either post in the relevant thread or make a new one.

If you start to steer the discussion off-topic, you will be told to either take it to the relevant thread or to make a new thread on that subject if one is not currently available. I may or may not address the point you made, but any further discussion will be expected to happen elsewhere.

If you continue to go-off topic, your post will be deleted in its entirety. It doesn't matter what other relevant points you had to make in the post in question - if you do not respect my time by keeping your feedback organized, then I will not respect the time you took to make it.

Hyperbole counts for being off-topic and is grounds for post deletion. You may think it's cute to make accusations of wanting to take UAC in absurd or extreme directions, but the reality is that it's annoying and it contributes nothing to the discussion.

2. Be respectful.
    Keep it civil and do not try to start feuds with me or any other poster. It is also in your best interest to avoid being sarcastic, snarky, or flippant when having a discussion. We are all here because we like UAC and we want it to improve. The best way to make that happen is to work together. If you are concerned about something or are upset about an upcoming change, explain why you are concerned or upset and we'll see what we can figure out.

If you fail to post in a civil or respectful manner, your post(s) will be deleted and you will be warned. I am not your punching bag, and neither is anyone else. If you're in a bad mood, it is not anyone else's responsibility to deal with it.

3. Take your time.
    The forums are not a race to see who can reply faster, so take as much time as you need to write what you want to say. I will respond to all posts as if they were in a complete state of being when I first saw them, so if you make any edits between your posting and my response, I cannot promise that I will see those edits.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.